How to order
There are a number of ways that you can order from Beg Bicycles.
You can order from our website, or if you would like to talk to a member of the Beg team first and then place your order over the phone, then give us a call (opening hours below).
You can also drop us an email, and if you leave your telephone number we'll give you a call back as soon as we can.
by internet: www.begbicycles.com
by phone: +44 (0)1223 655222. We're happy to take your calls Monday- Friday, 9 - 6pm ish! (Please DO leave a message if we don't answer. We're probably boxing up a bicycle and will get back to you really quickly!)
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by post: Beg HQ, Crosskeys Orchard, High St, Hemingford Abbots, Cambridgeshire, PE28 9AE
We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards.
We regret that we are unable to accept payment by cheque, cash, purchase orders or any other form of payment other than credit or debit cards.
All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the UK rate of 20%, where applicable. If your order is being dispatched outside the European Union (EU) then we will deduct the VAT. Please note: cycle helmets are classified as protective clothing by HM Customs and Revenue and as such are classified as zero-rated in terms of VAT. All cycle helmet prices shown on this website therefore do not include VAT and you will not be charged VAT during the ordering and payment process.
We stock most items, including our full range of standard three speed bicycles, and upon receipt of payment, we will aim for you to receive your order within 7 - 10 working days, and where possible, sooner. If the bicycle you have ordered is not in stock, we will contact you immediately with an estimated delivery time. Accessory deliveries are normally quicker and should arrive within 2 - 5 days.
We pride ourselves on a very personal delivery service for our bicycles, and where possible in mainland UK, we use our own team of drivers to deliver your bicycle to you directly. We are very keen that the delivery doesn't inconvenience you and can be flexible about delivery dates and times. Your bicycle accessory order will be delivered either by Royal Mail, Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, TNT or by courier. A signature is required for all Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and courier deliveries.
(Mainland) UK Deliveries
Books and Jewellery - £2.95
Accessories - small items £3.95
Accessories - medium items £3.95
Accessories - large items £3.95
Bicycles - £60.00
Delivery charges are detailed in the checkout process and we make every effort to keep our charges as low as possible.
For deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and certain remote locations e.g. Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands, there may be an additional delivery charge and slightly longer delivery lead-times. Please call us for details.
If you need your order urgently, please give us a call on 01223 655202 and we'll do our very best. We want to get you out enjoying your bicycle or new cycling accessories as soon as we can!
International Deliveries (including Channel Islands)
We can happily deliver any of our products anywhere in the world, and nearly all our products will show the delivery charge if you proceed to the checkout. If your country does not come up, we suggest you give us a call on +44 (0) 1223 655222 or email at email@example.com us to discuss what you would like to order and where you would like it sent, and we can then find out an accurate price for you.
We are working on putting international shipping rates onto the website and will keep you posted of progress. International shipping prices change all the time, so its really best to get in touch with us and we'll be very happy to quote an exact delivery price to your chosen location.
We offer an extended returns policy for Christmas gifts and goods which can be returned until 15th January 2016 for a full refund. Please see the conditions of this below.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in it's original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be UNUSED and carefully repackaged in the original packaging with any enclosed documentation. Bicycles should NOT be test ridden.
- We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charges. Note: For bicycles, we charge a re-stocking fee of 10% of the purchase price. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- We are not able to cancel orders or accept returns on any made-to-order items unless they are faulty or we have not followed your specification. Because of the bespoke nature of these products we would not be able to resell items made to a particular specification.
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
4. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions of Contract by clicking here