- Grocers Basket
- Handlebar basket
- Handlebar Handbag Hugger
- BEG Swing wicker basket
- BEG Basil Rear mounted Dog Basket and Space Frame
- His & Hers Tweed Cap and Helmet
- His & Hers Chapka and Helmet
- Sawako Furuno Crocodile Black helmet
- Sawako Furuno Crocodile Tan helmet
- Sawako Furuno Leopardskin Helmet
- Sawako Furuno Green Ribbon Helmet
- Sawako Furuno Floral Helmet
- Sawako Furuno Pink Ribbon Helmet
- His and Hers Black and White Cap and Helmet
- Hers Blush Tweed hat and helmet
- Hers Stone Twill Hat and Helmet
- His & Hers Helmet only option
- His & Hers Tweed Cap only
- His & Hers Chapka - Hat only
- Picnic Rugs
- 100% Lambswool Picnic Rug with straps
- Recycled Wool Picnic Rug and Straps
- 100% Lambswool Picnic Rug
- Picnic Rug Straps Only
His & Hers Chapka and Helmet
Never let chilly ears put you off winter cycling again! This has got to be the warmest and cosiest cycling helmet ever! Or should that be 'hatmet'?
Our friends over at Casqu' En Ville have come up with this oh-so stylish, beautifully made carbon fibre helmet that can be worn either alone, with the chapka cover or with any of our other interchangeable 'hats' that you simply popper on.
For chaps and chapesses, the chapka is made from jet black faux fur on the inside and a waterproof cotton outer. Ears up or down, dependent on the windchill factor - and your hairstyle! And almost impossible to tell that you are wearing a helmet yet with all the safety. Heaven!
And what's really special about these lightweight, extremely resistant helmets is the lining. Unlike many other helmets that simply have a polystyrene inner and a bit of padding, these helmets are fully lined like a motorcycle helmet for greater comfort.
Resistant carbon shell, polystyrene and fully lined with full polyester lining
Air comes through 10 air ducts complying with safety standards.
Lightweight (between 310 and 220 grams according to the size)
Adjustable chin strap
Conforms to EC Standards
Fake fur inner with water-resistant outer
Comes with great little Casqu' En Ville black drawstring carry bag with red lining for easy carrying.
Our Casqu'En Ville helmets come in three sizes... and it's really important to get the right fit for maximum head protection.
Follow this simple guide;
Take a tape measure and measure the circumference of your head just above your eyebrows.
Small 56-57 cm (22 - 22.7 in)
Medium 58-59 cm (22.12 - 23.4 in)
Large 60-61 cm (23.10 - 24 in)