- Grocers Basket
- Handlebar basket
- BEG Swing wicker basket
- Handlebar Handbag Hugger
- BEG Basil Rear mounted Dog Basket and Space Frame
- His & Hers Tweed Cap and Helmet
- His & Hers Chapka and Helmet
- Sawako Furuno Crocodile Black helmet
- Sawako Furuno Crocodile Tan helmet
- Sawako Furuno Leopardskin Helmet
- Sawako Furuno Green Ribbon Helmet
- Sawako Furuno Floral Helmet
- Sawako Furuno Pink Ribbon Helmet
- His and Hers Black and White Cap and Helmet
- Hers Blush Tweed hat and helmet
- Hers Stone Twill Hat and Helmet
- His & Hers Helmet only option
- His & Hers Tweed Cap only
- His & Hers Chapka - Hat only
- Picnic Rugs
- Recycled Wool Picnic Rug and Straps
- 100% Lambswool Picnic Rug with straps
- 100% Lambswool Picnic Rug
- Picnic Rug Straps Only
BEG wooden bicycle crates are made exclusively for us in a small town just outside Cambridge but are heavily influenced by our continental neighbours and their cycle chic ways. No discerning bicycle would be seen without one on the streets of Amsterdam or Copenhagen. Indeed, it could even be considered the sartorial faux pas of the Dutch bicycle dress code. Don’t let your classic bicycle suffer the indignity of such a scenario and treat him or her, and by default, yourself, to a stunning retro wooden Porter's Crate. You name it, it will fit in there and what a dash you’ll cut as you ride on by, unhindered by your heavy load.
Made in the UK from sturdy Sapele hardwood.
Specially designed holes in base allow the crate to fit securely to BEG or other types of front racks, either using rubber transport strap provided with BEG bicycles or your own cable ties or bungee cords.
BEG logo etched into front of crate.
43cm long x 35cm wide x 27cm high