BASIL WANDERLUST CARRIER ALL PANNIER BAG CHARCOAL
Introducing our stunning new collection of accessories: WANDERLUST.
Comprising a carefully put together range of bicycle bells, saddle covers and bike pannier bags in different styles, Wanderlust evokes the essence of cycling with style: ultimate practicality combined with a beautiful aesthetic.
The only decision left is – where will your Wanderlust take you?
Picture the scene. Scenario 1;
You've spotted a must-have little something in a local boutique. You've decided to treat yourself. You...
1. Cycle into town in a fast but focused fashion.
2. Hop off and lock up.
3. Unclip rather pretty pannier and MIRACULOUSLY watch it transform into stylish tcarry all shoulder bag.
4. Enter shop and make said purchase, along with some other 'essentials'. Bag now generously loaded.
5. Return to bicycle, effortlessly clip shopper-that-transforms-to-pannier back onto bicycle and cycle off happily.
SCENARIO 2: Daily cycling commute to work...
As above, but replace 'purchased goodies' with slightly less interesting 'work file' and 'lap top'.
This is such an ingenious pannier-meets-shoulder bag and easily clips onto most rear carrier racks. Its made from water-repellent polyester with contrasting twebbed handles, and features outer pockets and an inside pocket and reflective strips for added visibility when you are cycling.
We love this striking hand-painted effect fabric featuring birds and branches. Very sweet indeed.
NEW: Also available in Ivory!
Shoulder bag made of water repellent polyester
Hooks at the bag
We stock most items and upon receipt of payment, we will aim for you to receive your order within 3 - 5 working days, and where possible, sooner.
Your accessory order will be delivered either by Royal Mail, Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, by courier. A signature may be required for all Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and courier deliveries.
(Mainland) UK Deliveries
Accessories - FREE delivery
Bicycles - £60.00
For deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and certain remote locations e.g. Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands, there may be an additional delivery charge and slightly longer delivery lead-times. Please call us for details.
If you need your order urgently, please give us a call on 01223 655222 and we'll do our very best. We want to get you out enjoying your bicycle or new cycling accessories as soon as we can!
International Deliveries (including Channel Islands)
We can happily deliver any of our products anywhere in the world, and nearly all our products will show the delivery charge if you proceed to the checkout. If your country does not come up, we suggest you give us a call on +44 (0) 1223 655222 or email at email@example.com us to discuss what you would like to order and where you would like it sent, and we can then find out an accurate price for you.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items should be UNUSED and carefully repackaged in the original packaging with any enclosed documentation. Helmets must be in their original boxes and then packaged with an outer package. Please do not simply add an address label to the branded helmet box.
We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charges.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions of Contract by clicking here